Friday 5 May 2017

TWO EDGED SWORD; GRATITUDE AND DECLARATION.

My colleagues 've achieved far better than me in academics....

My friends are now employed in big parastatals both within and outside the country....

My mates are now known globally for what they do, many now hold big positions in the country....

My friends are now getting married and having children....

Yes you are right! Your friends are 'these' and 'that'..., however 've you forgotten that not all of your so called friends you started your primary education with are still alive till now?

You are right to some extent... if you think critically well, you 'll know that there are many of your age group/(mates) that are presently in the mortuary waiting for their families to claim their bodies....

When last did you visit the the Prison? Just try to pay the inmates a visit one day, you 'll see different age range including those you can categorise as "age mates".

Yes there are many of your colleagues that 've ended their sojourn on earth before you, just try to go to the cemetery and see the lists of names engraved on the each tombstones at the cemetery that are not even up to your age but are having eternal rest in their various graves.

I might not be where I want to be for now but I give glory to God for what, where I'm, and where He is taking me to. We should stop grumbling but show our gratitude to our maker. There are ways we can lay our petition to HIm without grumbling and comparing ourselves to others.

As I enter into another new year of birth, I give all the Glory and adoration to Him for the new age. It has been Him all these while. I decree and declare in this 5th Month of the year, and 5th day of the Month:

5 stands for Grace.
Grace has 5 letters
Mercy has 5 letters
Favor is 5 letters!
Peace has 5 letters
Water has 5 letters
Bread has 5 letters

I receive the GRACE of God, enjoy the MERCY of God, live a life of FAVOUR throughout the days of my life.
The PEACE of God that surpasses man understanding is with me and my household. There shall be peace into everything and everyone around me.
The Lord will WATER my life with great testimonies.
I will not lack BREAD, I will not beg for bread.
I will begin to open heaven and showers of blessing.

However, Death has 5 letters,
Grave has 5 letters,
Shame is 5 letters.

I prophesy into my life and family, I will not share in the DEATH that goes about in this new year and throughout the days of my life.
The GRAVE will not swallow me and everyone related to me.
I will never be put to SHAME.
In Jesus name!

#May5
I_am_Grace

© Ayokunmi Solomon Jimoh

No comments: